Sustainability Targets & Achievements
Ascendas Reit's ESG Targets
- Please refer to https://ir.ascendas-reit.com/green_financing.html for Ascendas Reit’s Green Finance Framework.
- Building and Construction Authority, Singapore
Powering Properties with Renewable Energy
In 2020, common facilities’ electricity usage at Neuros & Immunos was 100% powered by renewable energy generated from solar farms installed on the roofs of 6 of Ascendas Reit’s properties.
By 2022, Ascendas Reit aims to power the common facilities’ electricity usage at 3 properties located at one-north (including Neuros & Immunos) with renewable energy
Building a Green and Sustainable Portfolio
Embracing Innovation and Technology
- Initiated the Smart Urban Co-Innovation Lab, Southeast Asia's first industry-led lab for smart cities solutions development.
- Supported by the Infocomm Media Development Authority and Enterprise Singapore, the Lab will bring together leaders to co-create and test innovations with local built environment and technology enterprises in a live environment.
- Focus on six key industry verticals of advanced manufacturing, digital wellness, intelligent estates, smart mobility, sustainability, and urban agriculture.
- 30 industry players such as Amazon Web Services, Cisco Systems, Johnson Controls, Microsoft, MooVita, NavInfo, DataTech, Schneider Electric, SPTel, TPG Telecom and Vizzio.AI have committed to partner local firms to co-innovate, test ideas in the Lab or pilot trials at the 55-hectare SG-enabled Singapore Science Park, the largest site in Singapore for trials of smart cities solution.